Lion Brothers Project – Gill and Horn Reattachment

During the last week or so, I’ve been slowly repairing different parts of the frame. Last time, the left gill was taken off for repairs and the addition of three new fins. I did the same to the right gill and reattached both of them back onto the main frame.

Gills reattached.

I used some parts of the broken horn to build a new one and also reattached it back to the main frame.

Horn built from old parts.

Horn reattached to main frame.

Updates on the mouth and cheek area as I repair it!


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

No CAPTCHA challenge required.